Eden cabs and Speak-on connections

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Joe Boom, Apr 1, 2005.

1. Joe Boom

Joe Boom

Jun 25, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Do newer Eden cabs have Speakon or Neutrik connections? I can not find any thing the specs published by Eden and I am not in a position to check this myself for a few days. If anyone has a Eden cab from the last two years, specifically a D410XLT, please let me know.
  2. jawzzz

May 23, 2003
    Denver Colorado
    Yes, they do. I have bought 5 different Eden cabs in the last year and a half, and they all have had speakons. Even the WT 800 I just bought has them.
  3. Joe Boom

Joe Boom

Jun 25, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Thanks for the info!
  4. maxbass

May 22, 2002
    Milano Italy
    My D410XLT (bought last year) has a Speakon, instead of the banana jack (like my older D210XLT).
  5. Joe Boom

Joe Boom

Jun 25, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Cool. My XLT was supposed to show up on Monday, but UPS admits that they left it at their warehouse so it will arrive a day late. I called to complain and they stated that once it arrives, have the shipper contact them and they will issue a full refund for the cost of shipping.

I suppose I could take that refund and buy a banana cable if I had to but I already have speak-on cables and was hoping to reuse them.
  6. adam on bass

adam on bass Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2002
    New Braunfels, Texas
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, GK, EMG and D'Addario
    Eden still is based out of Mundelein, you could've drove there and saved the shipping and probably gotten a killer deal in the process. If your still in Chicago. :bassist:
  7. Joe Boom

Joe Boom

Jun 25, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    I am still in Chicago. I bought used from BassAlone in San Diego
    I bought one 8 months old and so mint the Altoids people would say F@$K! The original owner traded for Bergantinons (sp). I bought it for $425, with casters and a cover.