Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

EDEN cabs for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Jerry J, Sep 27, 2001.

1. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    I have two immaculate Eden cabs that I'm selling. I really want to sell these as a pair. They sound incredible together. I send photos by email. These are great cabs but I want to get back to a 4x10.

D210xlt - 8 ohms
    D115t - 8 ohms

I've listed these on several other classified for $750 plus shipping but for a Talkbass.com buddy I'll go $700 + shipping. If you live in the Portland, OR or Seattle area I'd be willing to meet up with you to save the shipping costs.:)

2. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

Update FYI - Jerry is selling them to me.

3. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Rickbass ~

I play a role in the history of that 210. Glad to see it's staying in the family.

4. rickbass

WHUH-OH!!! Does that mean I'm looking at a reconing job as soon as I lay a solid B into it? :D

5. Munjibunga

May 6, 2000
    Dunno ... never really played it. Just participated in its history.

6. rickbass

How so, Munji??? Jerry just mentioned something about you originally buying the cab. (He says it's still mint; never gigged).

Or.........are you, in reality, D. Nordschow??? :D

7. Munjibunga

May 6, 2000
    It's mint, indeed. You won't be disappointed. I'dve kept it if I hadn't bought a new one a month before I found that one. Go for it!