eden CXC110 and D210XLT: good together?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by rbud2003, Jan 20, 2004.

1. rbud2003

Feb 21, 2003
    I recently purchased an Eden CXC110 combo and I love it. Now I'm looking for an expansion cab for it.

I was looking at getting a CXM112 but I can get a great deal on a D210XLT. Almost for the same price as the CXM112.

For the time being, I was hoping to get away with using the cab and the internal 10" speaker. I play mostly in small clubs and plug into the PA system when available.

Should I go for the D210XLT?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.
  2. AndyMan

AndyMan Supporting Member Commercial User

Jun 17, 2000
    Columbus, Ohio
    How do you like this amp? I'm thinking of using it w/ a CXM112 to replace an Ampeg SVT Classic 410 HE driven by a Carvin DCM 600 (450 watts @ 8 ohms) and Sans Amp RBI.

How does it handle volume??? I do a Blues gig where I don't need to be excessively loud.

I like the idea of cruising into practive with a 39 lb combo that spits out 235 watts, and putting a CXM 112 underneath it for gigs, giving me 335 watts througha 10 and 12.

3. rbud2003

Feb 21, 2003
    I like the sound and most of all the weight! I was hurting my back lugging around my GK1001RB 2x10 combo.

I do find it lacking a bit in the volume department even when I'm praticing with my band. I guess that little 10" speaker just can't move enough air. That's why I'm looking into getting an expansion.

I did use the amp at a small club on New Years Eve in along with using its direct out to the PA system. In this case, it was a great as a stage monitor. The sound guy just loved the tone coming from this amp.
  4. adam on bass

adam on bass Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2002
    New Braunfels, Texas
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, GK, EMG and D'Addario
    The 210 is a great companion. I played that setup for awhile before I jumped and spent the cash on the BIG RIG. With the 210 extension you'll gain a lot of air.

Good Luck!