Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eden CXM-112 F/S or Trade.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jobu3, Jan 11, 2005.

1. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Price lowered: Now asking $230.00 shipped. SOLD!

Like new. It is a few years old (pre-Washburn buy out) but it looks like it hasn't been played. The carpeting looks better than some of the new Eden cabs I just played at Guitar Villa. Seriously, dead mint. I am the second owner...

Very portable at 39 lbs. Easy to transport with comfy handles. Very cutting, pronounced (but smooth) mids as you would expect from an Eden. I was under the impression that this cab was a little more even sounding than most Eden cabs. It is, but only slightly. It's just not my cup of tea. Sounds great for the top four but once you get down beyond D (below low E), it starts to get a little muddy. It does the low B and such, better at lower volumes. The horn is pretty mild. No hiss. No clank. It has a bulb protection circuit.

The back panel has two 1/4" jacks as well as a banana-plug jack. There is also an attenuater for the horn.

I'd like to get $260.00 shipped (OBO) to the 48 (only). I will entertain trades (+/- cash) for portable 210, 112, 110 cabs that can handle a low B-string with definition and decent volume. Run what you have by me.

Pictures.

Thanks! :bassist:

2. HamOnTheCob

HamOnTheCob Jacob Moore Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Endorsing Artist for Warwick Basses, Mesa Engineering, Joyo Technology, Dr. J Pedals, and Levy's Leathers
    Maybe delete the thread?

3. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Last I heard, they didn't have to be deleted after they sold because it serves a referential purpose when trying to determine what to ask or pay on the used market. So here it stays.

I am sorry if the presence of this thread has some way had a negative impact on your life.