1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD EDEN D-210T and D-115T

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by DumDrummer, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DumDrummer

DumDrummer

Mar 14, 2007
    South OC, CA
    SOLD!!!

Well here we go. The "I need to pay for college cab sale". :crying:

I believe I am the third owner of the cabs. I got them this past April from another TB'er who I believe also got them from a TB'er. So needless to say, they have been in good hands.

Cabs sound great, and are in pretty nice shape. I would prob give them an 8 out of 10 cosmetically. No tears or anything in the carpet. Just a tad bit of fading and some fuzz.

D-210T: 250 rms@8ohm

D-115T: 200 rms@8ohm

Asking $475 for the pair+shipping (expect to be about $60 per cab). Local pick up is also welcome. Paypal is prefered if shipping, cash if pick up. I am in Orange County, CA. I would prefer to sell the cabs together as I believe the end user will be most satisfied as these cabs really compliment each other well. However, if I am contaced by 2 differnet parties interested in each of the cabs I have no problem splitting them up.

Attached Files:

2. DumDrummer

DumDrummer

Mar 14, 2007
    South OC, CA
    As you can see in this photo, the 115 had casters that were removed by the previous owner. He filled the screw holes with some wooden dowls and super glue. Doesn't affect the sound in anyway, just wanted to make sure everything was on the table.

Attached Files:

3. tornadobass

tornadobass Supporting Member

Nov 20, 2000
    Iowa City, Iowa
    I'm the previous owner :) and can confirm that these cabs are in great shape and sound fantastic together. And either can be used solo, too. I just sold them because I downsized to a 410 cab for larger gigs and a Wizzy 12 for small gigs.

Somebody buy these cabs from DumDrummer...they're a great deal and will make somebody a nice rig.

4. rawrOOO

rawrOOO

Jul 12, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    haha i used to use these same 2 cabs together, it was a really good sound!

5. twangchief

twangchief Supporting Member

Oct 30, 2003
    Altoona, PA
    PM'd Ya

6. DumDrummer

DumDrummer

Mar 14, 2007
    South OC, CA
    In case there was any confusion. It is $475 for the pair of cabs+shipping, which is about $60 per cab.

7. DumDrummer

DumDrummer

Mar 14, 2007
    South OC, CA
    Saturday Bump

8. hermanmunster

hermanmunster Lymphoma Survivor

Jun 15, 2007

9. That's a great combination there. I wish I could take them from you, but I'm selling junk as well! Good job on paying for college!

10. DumDrummer

DumDrummer

Mar 14, 2007
    South OC, CA
    SOLD!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.