1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

1. thewanderer24

thewanderer24

Apr 29, 2002
    SJ, CA
    I honestly was never happy with this cabinet, for a loud rock setting (my most usual gig). I long ago upgraded to a bergie HT322, and haven't used this in ages.

I purchased it new about 2 years ago.
    It's the 4 ohm model, and in decent condition. It doesn't look brand new, but the carpet covering is intact and not shredded - just a little dirty in some places (could probably be vacuumed clean), and the casters are a little worn.

I had one of the speakers reconed under warranty more than a year ago, and I may have plugged it in twice since then.

I am in the san jose, CA area, but willing to meet someone anywhere in the bay area or somewhat close. I'd really rather not ship this beast if I can help it.

Because I was not happy with this cabinet I feel bad asking for much money. I would like to get $250 for it and get it out of my house.

2. thewanderer24

thewanderer24

Apr 29, 2002
    SJ, CA
    Bump.

ok, $225, and I might be open to trades if you have something interesting. Try me.