Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1. thewanderer24

thewanderer24

Apr 29, 2002
    SJ, CA
    I honestly was never happy with this cabinet, for a loud rock setting (my most usual gig). I long ago upgraded to a bergie HT322, and haven't used this in ages.

I purchased it new about 2 years ago.
    It's the 4 ohm model, and in decent condition. It doesn't look brand new, but the carpet covering is intact and not shredded - just a little dirty in some places (could probably be vacuumed clean), and the casters are a little worn.

I had one of the speakers reconed under warranty more than a year ago, and I may have plugged it in twice since then.

I am in the san jose, CA area, but willing to meet someone anywhere in the bay area or somewhat close. I'd really rather not ship this beast if I can help it.

Because I was not happy with this cabinet I feel bad asking for much money. I would like to get $250 for it and get it out of my house.

2. thewanderer24

thewanderer24

Apr 29, 2002
    SJ, CA
    Bump.

ok, $225, and I might be open to trades if you have something interesting. Try me.