1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eden D115XLT For Sale - Blowout Price!! $275!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by gustobassman, May 28, 2012.

1. gustobassman

gustobassman I'm only here for the after party.. Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2011
    Sandy Eggo
    Yes, this is correct, i have a newer Excellent condition Eden D115XLT (8ohm, w/ casters) for sale at the ridiculous price of [DEL]$275[/DEL] $250! It sounds fantastic. I have 3 of these, this was the newest addition, so it's the first to go.

There are zero issues with the cab, i'm about to make another bass-related purchase and i need the funds asap. I would rather not ship, so local So-Cal sale preferred, but i could drive to meet in Oceanside, Rancho Bernardo, or as far south as Chula Vista. I have more pictures if necessary.

2. gustobassman

Mar 31, 2011
    Sandy Eggo
    Its the "I cant believe i had to go back to work" bump...

3. gustobassman

Mar 31, 2011
    Sandy Eggo
    It's the GO KINGS!!! bump...

4. Nice cab. Eden fan here as well.

5. gustobassman

Mar 31, 2011
    Sandy Eggo
    Yes, i have lost my mind completely. Price lowered to $250! This is a steal. Someone must need an awesome 15 for super cheap... :D

6. No luck on Craigslist at that price either?!?

7. gustobassman

Mar 31, 2011
    Sandy Eggo
    I haven't made a CL listing with the new price yet. Thought i'd give TB'ers a crack at it first. I might need to make a new thread with the price in the title. I couldn't change this thread title.

The only CL inquiries i've had were trading for tattoo work (i have enough of those), and the obligatory "i send you a check, you send me the cab and the difference...." nonsense that plagues CL.

8. Milestones

Milestones

May 28, 2012
    PM sent

9. gustobassman

Mar 31, 2011
    Sandy Eggo
    PM replied!