Eden D153-T?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by MJ5150, Apr 18, 2004.

1. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Anyone have one of these? I came across one today in mint condition for $270. Here's a couple pics. I am thinking about buying it. Can anyone tell me anything about this cab?

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>[​IMG]</TD><TD align=middle>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>

</TD><TD align=middle>

2. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    Wow, that seems like a good deal on that cab. I've never seen that before. Is that a 15", and a 10" or a 12" and an 8"?
  3. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    it's a 15 and a 10 i believe, with a tweeter...and two ports up front...i wonder if it sounds anything like an swr triad
  4. billys73

Apr 25, 2003
    I don't think it's an Eden product! The tweeter looks like the silver painted one used by SWR. Is it possible that someone put together different bits from various companies?
  5. thehamsterman

Dec 26, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    no, thats the eden horn, i have a DC-210XLT Metro, and its the same horn, but gold. the tens are the same colour too, awesome sounding.

Eden cabs are so great.

it looks like the cab version of the cxc-1510
  6. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    if you look at the badge, it will tell you that it's an older '80's era eden...it's real old school
  7. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Yep...it's old school Eden, and it's gonna be mine in a few days.

Hey Dave....I was in Port Orchard last night for the opening of Club Octane. You guys gonna be playing there?