Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eden D210T 4 ohm

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Moo, Jul 15, 2005.

1. Moo

Moo Banned

Dec 14, 2002
    Oakland, CA
    Gone, no longer for sale

This is an old Eden 2x10 4 ohm cab. I bought it new somewhere around 1990. This predates the XST & XLT, it's a bit smaller and has just a bottom port slot instead of the more common top & bottom. It weighs a few pounds less also.

It hasn't been played hard but it hasn't been loved either, over the years it's been shoved around and some corners are broken and a cat has had it's way with the carpet fuzzing it up pretty good and the logo plate is gone.

Specs from the latest version are here
    http://www.eden-electronics.com/products/cabs/indiv/d210t.asp

$280 + shipping from 94501 would be dreamy but I'm open to any offers and trades for things like a lighter weight 1x12 or 2x10 or similar, or maybe a MIM jazz 5 string? Who knows. I sure don't.

Here's some pics, notice the old style handles.

Attached Files:

2. Moo

Moo Banned

Dec 14, 2002
    Oakland, CA
    more pics

Attached Files:

3. PM sent!

4. Moo

Moo Banned

Dec 14, 2002
    Oakland, CA
    Bump

Still available, bit of a price drop. I'm still open to offers and a trade for a backup 5 string would be great. A MIM Jazz V would be perfect but there's many basses that would work. I got a few pedals that may sweeten a deal, heck, just make an offer. It might be what I want.