1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Eden D210T 4 ohm

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Moo, Jul 15, 2005.

1. Moo

Moo Banned

Dec 14, 2002
    Oakland, CA
    Gone, no longer for sale

This is an old Eden 2x10 4 ohm cab. I bought it new somewhere around 1990. This predates the XST & XLT, it's a bit smaller and has just a bottom port slot instead of the more common top & bottom. It weighs a few pounds less also.

It hasn't been played hard but it hasn't been loved either, over the years it's been shoved around and some corners are broken and a cat has had it's way with the carpet fuzzing it up pretty good and the logo plate is gone.

Specs from the latest version are here
    http://www.eden-electronics.com/products/cabs/indiv/d210t.asp

$280 + shipping from 94501 would be dreamy but I'm open to any offers and trades for things like a lighter weight 1x12 or 2x10 or similar, or maybe a MIM jazz 5 string? Who knows. I sure don't.

Here's some pics, notice the old style handles.

Attached Files:

2. Moo

Moo Banned

Dec 14, 2002
    Oakland, CA
    more pics

Attached Files:

3. PM sent!

4. Moo

Moo Banned

Dec 14, 2002
    Oakland, CA
    Bump

Still available, bit of a price drop. I'm still open to offers and a trade for a backup 5 string would be great. A MIM Jazz V would be perfect but there's many basses that would work. I got a few pedals that may sweeten a deal, heck, just make an offer. It might be what I want.