1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eden D210T w/cover $340 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ErnieD, Nov 16, 2010.

1. ErnieD

ErnieD

Nov 25, 2004
    Atascocita,TX.
    I have a very nice condition Eden D210T cab that now has Eminence Deltalite II 2510's in it. So its now a lighter, louder 500 watt 4 ohm cab. Still has the Eden tone. Nice small cab w/Eden factory cover. I used it stand alone w/5 string bass at house/pool parties and med size venues. Handles B string easily.
    Depending on where it'll be shipped to, I may be able to discount the price some. Cabs about 48lbs still very easy to move it about.

***PRICE DROP!!!!! NOW, $285.00 shipped.

Not really looking for any trades just outright sale.

Attached Files:

2. ErnieD

ErnieD

Nov 25, 2004
    Atascocita,TX.
    anyone wanna lighten their load of your decent, not too heavy 410?

3. ErnieD

ErnieD

Nov 25, 2004
    Atascocita,TX.
    wish I knew how to change the price in the title. :eyebrow: Local deal working but cab still for sale for now.

4. ErnieD

ErnieD

Nov 25, 2004
    Atascocita,TX.
    also see my Eden 410XLT ad..

5. ErnieD

ErnieD

Nov 25, 2004
    Atascocita,TX.
    some more...

6. bassbrutha

bassbrutha

Jan 31, 2010
    Do you still have this? What happened to the original Eden drivers? I'm in Dallas, is that near you?