1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eden D210XLT & D410XLT FOR SALE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by RockBoxBass, Feb 18, 2008.

1. RockBoxBass

RockBoxBass Supporting Member

Ive got a D210XLT & D410XLT up for sale. I really dont want to seperate. They are awesome together. Both in excellent almost new condition. The 410 has casters. 210 has banana and 1/4's the 410 speakon and 1/4's.Both Cabs are 8ohms. Pics on request. $975 + actual shipping . Local pickup is definitely prefered. New Orleans

Attached Files:

2. synthsound

synthsound

Feb 14, 2007
    Commack, NY
    any chance of separating? I'm interested in the 410---

3. RockBoxBass

Id like to keep them together, but, make me an offer. Things can always be worked out!!

4. RockBoxBass

bump

5. Hi, would you ship to the UK? Been wanting to get my hands on a decent eden rig for ages!

6. JonathanD

JonathanD

Dec 13, 2006
    Atlanta, GA
    I found a 210XST at a shop for $289 today. Its 8 ohms like your 210XLT. I am only interested in the 210, what would you like for it shipped to 47403? I am going to buy a cab soon, just looking for the right cab/price/combo of cabs to get what I desire.
    Thanks,
    Jonathan

7. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    Re: JonothanD

XST for $289 is an immense deal.