1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eden D210XLT vs RevSound RS210 vs Barefaced Two10

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Btbp, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Love my ages-old D210XLT but that thing isn't going to load itself into the car and those 68lbs are beginning to take their toll.

It's my largest cab and I wound't want to settle for any less girth by going to a lighter cab, but from what I read anyway the other two cabs might give it a run for the money.

Has anyone who owns either of the latter two, also previously owned the Eden? I'd be interested in hearing your experiences.

2. Rockbobmel

Rockbobmel Supporting Member

You won’t have to look far for more girth. I felt the D210-xlt was weak sounding for a single cab. 2 each his own. Nothing to compare it to except a GS112.

Btbp likes this.
  3. Btbp likes this.
  4. Any of the Über 12 cabs will eat your Eden 210 for breakfast and take it's lunch money on the way out the door after seeing to your... I trust you understand.

5. Chad Michael

Chad Michael Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2001
    Pacific Northwest USA
    No problem, just open your wallet r e a l l y w i d e

MrLenny1 likes this.
  6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 24, 2021