1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eden D210XLT x2 Vs Peavey PVH 210 x2 (or maybe even 212 x2)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by RadioactiveGuy4, Sep 29, 2016.

1. I have decided to go the the vertical 210 stack paired with a Carvin BX1500. I had planned to go with 2 Eden D210XLT cabs but I have been looking at the Peavey PVH 210 cabs as well. I'm looking to get some opinions from anyone who has played on both of these cabs. If I can get a good deal I might even consider going with 2 PVH 212 cabs.

I currently have one Eden 210 that I got a killer deal on so I would just have to find another. I actually have two Peavey TVX 410 that have done a fantastic job over the years but honestly I'm looking to go with something lighter and with better dispersion. I love Peavey gear which is why I started rethinking the Eden Cabs.

I'm currently playing in a Metal Band with a 4 string Fender Modern Player Jazz bass tuned to D with a few songs drop C.

Anyway what do you guys think? Eden 210s, Peavey 210s or Peavey 212s?

2. brbadg

brbadg

Nov 10, 2006
    Timonium,Maryland
    I really don't understand the mixing of cabs. Therefore I'd choose the Eden.

3. I would not be mixing cabs. If I decided to go with Peavey cabs I would sell the eden cab that I already have.

brbadg likes this.