1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eden D210XST Bass Cabinet

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by SurferJoe46, Apr 13, 2010.

1. A buddy drops by n' asks me if I want to substitute for his son who is his bass player. His son quit and isn't coming back again. I don't ask why though - none of my business.

I say 'NO' and then he drags this travel case with an Eden D210XST inside it out of the band van and we plugged it in.

Gawd! This has to be the swe-e-e-test combo I've ever played with that speaker configuration.

I guess these are not real popular and the cost tells me why, then he shows me the side-cab: a D410XLT!

Nope - I'm not going there again - but I hesitated for a few minutes. That's a powerful incentive to drop everything and just go again.

Nope!

Not again.

I DID ask him to put me on his list of relatives for when he dies.

2. Those two together are a killer rig.

3. I can tell. I think he was wanting to hold out some eye candy for me though just to tease me to go on the road again.

He has a band that is playing Cowboy and CW. I think it's a little overkill - but it's a venue I know having been there and done that in a lot of topless-strip clubs in the old days of the 1960s and 1970s.

I'm more interested in music like The Temptations and Tower Of Power right now - so Cowboy-CW is not n my immediate future either. I am only playing for food and grog at backyard BBQs and lawn parties now,

If someone goes topless now it's not part of a paid act.