Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eden D215XLT Who's Got it?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by adam on bass, Jul 16, 2004.

1. adam on bass

adam on bass Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2002
    New Braunfels, Texas
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, GK, EMG and D'Addario
    How is it? Does it produce highs very well? I am going to use it with on of my 410XLT's and hoping someone else had that configuration. Basically wanting a little more bottom. I am currently using 2 410XLT's and happy, but looking to be happier with my lows. My head is a WT800, I use Spector Basses with EMG's (not Hz's) with 18V EMG BQC Preamps in all. I play what we like to call Power Funk. Suggestions.

2. Happy MurphDay

Happy MurphDay

Mar 9, 2004
    around
    I havent personally used it, but a local band we played with had that setup with both eden pre and eden amp, amazing combonation, you could feel the lows from the other side of the room, clean clear and full sounding, that cab dosnt lack any highs, and is a very tight cab for lows.. wise investment

3. ESP Eden

ESP Eden

Feb 9, 2004
    washington mo
    ::raises hand::

I've got one. They produce highs very well for being a cab with just 15s in it. I can slap and pop all over the place and it reproduces the sound coming from my bass very well, and I use it with the tweeter off. But the bottom is where it shines. It has a TON of low end. I have to keep it quiet at home or it will shake pictures off the walls if its too loud. I'm using a ESP TA600 (with emg dc35s and active pre, only 9v though) into a bbe bmax into a qsc rmx 850. It really is a great stand alone cab, but it would probably sound awesome with a 410 on top of it. 215XLT=great cab.