1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eden D410XLT (4ohm) Wiring Diagram

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by BornboreD, Oct 31, 2013.

1. I had to send all 4 drivers from my cab out to be reconed. I'm about to get them back either later today or tomorrow, and want to ensure I install them correctly. When I removed the drivers I was in a hurry and mistakingly didn't make notes as to how to hook them all back up.

Anyone have a diagram they'd be so kind as to share or send to me?

I contacted Eden support and all they did was tell me to visit my local authorized service centre for proper repair. When I inquired as to where that may be, they told me my case had been referred to them and they would contact me in the near future.

Anyone happen to know where the local repair centre for the GTA or Central Ontario would be?? I was under the impression that Santon Audio in Markham was one or at one time in the past was the major one in the Eastern half of Canada.

Please help. Thanks.

2. I could do it for you if you brought it by my place in Burlington. Failing that, 3L sound is your guys. They were Eden's largest repair center in Canada and have so many genuine Eden NOS recone kits they've been selling them back to Eden in the US.

3. Well thanks for the offer, but I don't foresee being anywhere near Burlington in the bear future. I'm actually up on Barrie. Eden support didn't even end up referring me to 3L but to someplace in Quebec. :S

Gotta say I'm not too pleased by the "support" I've been given.

Santon Audio came highly recommended to me, and that's who is currently doing the recone job. I'm just going to take the enclosure with me when I pick up the drivers and have them reinstall them for me as I am having no luck at all getting a wiring diagram anywhere.

4. Try the Eden Electronics forum. Armin (one of the admins) probably has a sketch, or will make one for you.

6. RS66LB

RS66LB

Dec 29, 2012
    Connecticut
    if you borrow a simple volt/ohm meter you can easily check the your reconed speakers individual impedence (the meter resistance will show a little lower then the 'impedence' so that an 8 ohm speaker typically registers at around 5 to 7 ohms with a 4 ohm speaker following suite) anyway once this very simple measurment is taken you can easily wire the cab for the impedence it was intended for by following the diagrams in this link from Eminence http://www.eminence.com/support/wiring-diagrams/

7. Just thought I'd update.

Just had the guys at Santon reinstall them for me. There was a fee.

That's all I'll say publicly.

8. Distinct lack of "treated me right"?

9. Pretty much.

10. So you expected them to do it for nothing??

11. In the beginning, no. But by the end of our dealings.... Yeah.