Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eden D410XLT for sale in NE Ohio

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by lennyonbass, Feb 16, 2004.

1. I am selling (1) Eden D410XLT Bass Cabinet complete with padded nylon cover. Asking price is a fair $600 (bought new for $900 + $100 for cover).

Cabinet is 8 Ohm and rated for 700W RMS.

I am the only owner of this cabinet and while I have not babied it, I have not stressed it either. There are some minor cosmetic defects.

The sound and low end is *fantastic*! It has been *very* reliable for me.

Why am I selling? Simple, I have two of these cabinets and only need one.

Cabinet weight is ~100 lbs. so I would prefer a local sale and would be willing to drive up to 50 miles to deliver the cabinet.
    Please email me for pictures of the cab or with any questions.
    Best regards,

2. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Bump for your sale. I'm not looking into buying myself, but where in Cuyahoga county are you? I live in Strongsville.

3. Hi Bryan,
    It is good to hear from you. Ahhh technology...the internet lets us communicate with people all over the globe and I am *still* discovering players in my own backyard!
    I live in Cuyahoga Falls, just north of Akron (Summit County).

4. here's another bump from an Akron-ite :bassist:

5. This cabinet has been sold! Thank you!
    Lenny