Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eden DC210XLT

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by martybernal, Mar 1, 2006.

1. Wanting to know what real life experience anyone may have had positive or negative with the Eden DC210XLT? It seems like a lot of money, maybe it's worth it maybe it' not. Also wondering if anyone has any suggestions or recommendations on other comparable combo's you believe is equal or better. Thanks. Marty B.

2. armybass

armybass Gold Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2001
    I have had two. One was great and the other was a continuous PITA. Loads of problems including soldering comming undone and several internal repairs. The other, was perfect. Sounded perfect and preformed perfect for years. 50-50 here. I liked the SWR Redhead better and it was more portable but I thought the Eden was a bigger sounding rig.

3. timmarks

timmarks Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Lakland, D'Addario, Mesa
    i bought mine brand new in 1999 and it has never let me down. it was my main cab from then thru 2004--I played several hundred gigs on it and really beat it up with no issues. I still use it, but I have a bunch of other stuff now, so not quite as much. Easily one of the best 2x10's out there.

4. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    +1 Bro!! Mine is a 99 too and it takes a lickin

5. joelb79

joelb79

Mar 22, 2006
    Lansing, Michigan
    Ive played through this combo more than a few times over the last 2 years. I have a friend who lets me borrow one, and i also have had the opportunity to use one a few times at shows. My general first impression of playing through one is this:

THATS JUST 2 TENS???!!

I glance back and the EQ was flat.

It has the goods, and it also can go to 2 ohms, meaning you can throw a 4ohm 4x10 on it and have a 6x10! I love my epifani stuff, but the DC210XLT has to be one of the best products to come off the eden line.