1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eden E-Series Combos

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by snogaws, Dec 7, 2011.

1. snogaws

snogaws

Oct 25, 2008
    Chicago
    I just sold my Ampeg BA-112 combo, and am looking for a new combo for small gigs. My main rig is an Eden, so naturally Eden is the first place I'm looking. Does anyone know anything about the E-series combos, more specifically the E210C or E410C? Are they good? bad? just ok? worth the money? I'd get an Eden Metro but it's a little over my budget right now...

Thanks.

2. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    Endorsed Artist: Myco Pedals
    I had the 210 combo from the Eden Nemesis line....basically what you're looking at but with a different paint job. That thing rocked. I used it as my practice amp but I easily could have connected a cab to it to use at venues.

I also have a Eden Nemesis RS700 head and I run that through a EN410 and a 115 cabs. So the only reason I sold the 210 combo was because I essentially had it in my main rig and I am now REALLY addicted to effects. It fed my addiction. But I cried when I sold it. It basically sounded like my main rig, just didn't get as loud.