Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eden Footswitch for Navigator Preamp

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Eric Moesle, Mar 14, 2004.

1. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    Footswitch for Eden Navigator, never gigged, excellent condition, $100 shipped within U.S.. Prefer paypal, but will also do money orders, etc. Pics available.

eric.moesle@att.net

2. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Just curious, don't all navigators come stock with the switch? I bought mine used, and it came with it.

3. JerseyFunk

JerseyFunk

Jan 8, 2004
    FYI....they cost $25(twenty-five) if you buy it directly from Eden.

4. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    I always get in trouble for this kind of thing. I still think it's right to do it.

5. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    Wow, didn't know they went that cheap new. I bought my Nav used and didn't come with the switch, then I found it on Ebay for $100. Thanks for the heads up guys.

6. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    Really?? $25? I bought my Nav used and it didn't come with the switch. Can you buy directly from Eden or do you have to go through a dealer?

I've been wanting one for awhile now. :hyper:

7. JerseyFunk

JerseyFunk

Jan 8, 2004
    yup you can buy it directly from Eden. When I was looking at a used Nav on Ebay that didn't come with a FS I called them and got the info...Sorry Eric....I didn't mean to be the price police. I would have thought they were a lot more expensive if I didn't call Eden.

Joe