Eden Footswitch for Navigator Preamp

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Eric Moesle, Mar 14, 2004.

1. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    Footswitch for Eden Navigator, never gigged, excellent condition, $100 shipped within U.S.. Prefer paypal, but will also do money orders, etc. Pics available.

eric.moesle@att.net

2. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Just curious, don't all navigators come stock with the switch? I bought mine used, and it came with it.

3. JerseyFunk

JerseyFunk

Jan 8, 2004
    FYI....they cost $25(twenty-five) if you buy it directly from Eden.

4. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    I always get in trouble for this kind of thing. I still think it's right to do it.

5. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    Wow, didn't know they went that cheap new. I bought my Nav used and didn't come with the switch, then I found it on Ebay for $100. Thanks for the heads up guys.

6. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    Really?? $25? I bought my Nav used and it didn't come with the switch. Can you buy directly from Eden or do you have to go through a dealer?

I've been wanting one for awhile now. :hyper:

7. JerseyFunk

JerseyFunk

Jan 8, 2004
    yup you can buy it directly from Eden. When I was looking at a used Nav on Ebay that didn't come with a FS I called them and got the info...Sorry Eric....I didn't mean to be the price police. I would have thought they were a lot more expensive if I didn't call Eden.

Joe