1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eden G-200 Stereo Bass Pre-amplifier info?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by RonSound, Oct 6, 2013.

1. RonSound

RonSound Proud Registered Supporter of Talkbass Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 24, 2008
    owner: RonSound effects and repairs
    Bought this unusual Eden bass preamp the other day and should be seeing it this week. No info on Google anywhere and no replies yet to an email sent to Eden. Anyone familiar with it?

IMG_8229_zps6cee0ca6.

IMG_8230_zpsbbca0163.

IMG_8231_zpsf53b7886.

Attached Files:

2. Quackhead

Quackhead

Jan 17, 2012
    Elk Grove, CA
    You should visit their forum and ask about it there. I've never heard of that model. It's got to be one of their very first from the looks of it.

3. RonSound

RonSound Proud Registered Supporter of Talkbass Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 24, 2008
    Here's the reply I got this morning from Eden:

The tech guys have informed me “That unit is from circa 1978 or 1979. There were only around 20 made. It is a collectors item. It was a stereo bass preamp.
    I really do not know much more than that.”

I should be getting it today. I'll open it up tonight and see if there's any info inside.

4. Quackhead

Quackhead

Jan 17, 2012
    Elk Grove, CA
    I'll bet it sounds amazing.

5. RonSound

Dec 24, 2008
    We'll see....

6. RonSound

Dec 24, 2008
    Haven't yet had a chance to hook it up but I did have a look inside. Pretty basic circuit but no dates or anything.