Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eden guy gets a Bag End......

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by DaveB, Mar 21, 2002.

1. DaveB

DaveB

Mar 29, 2000
    Toronto Ontario
    Don't get me wrong I love my Eden 410XLT but for the small and medium size gigs I play its just a pain to lug around. So after much A/Bing and listening to advice here I picked up a Bag End S15-D yesterday.
    Wow....what a cabinet and in such a small and light box too. This thing sounds BIG. I'm powering it with my Eden WT-500. It handles my 5 string Fender RB5 extremely well and at some pretty serious volume. It's a little boomy with my upright but nothing some minor EQ didn't fix. I suspect that my Eden 410 will be spending a lot more time in the basement than on the road.
    Thanks to all the Bag End fans who turned me on to this stuff.

2. PolkaHero

PolkaHero Supporting Member

Jan 5, 2002
    Michigan
    Congratulations! Another has found the truth!

3. u should have gotten the Travler. I hear it is only 15 pounds but it is SS. If yours is tube amp deal with it. ur gonna find every Tube amp to be heavy but it has its rewards, The great sound

4. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Traitor. :mad:

;):)

I hear good things about Bag End...I'd like to get ahold of a 1x15 from them as an in-room practice rig. A 410 is a little out of the question for a practice rig in the corner of my room, while a single 15 is not...

5. CaptainWally

CaptainWally Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2000
    Sandy Eggo, CA
    I'm selling 2 Bag End S-15D's with Tuki covers for $325/each.

They are very cool -- I just don't need them these days.

6. Wrong thread, d00d.