Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eden has been bought out... by ME!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by chris_in_la, Apr 15, 2002.

1. Well, I was thinking of buying an Eden rig, then I thought, "Hey, if I'm going to spend this kind of money, I might as well throw down a little more and buy the whole company."

Now I have a few WT amps and XLT cabs sitting around here. Anybody want one?

2. bass2020

bass2020

Aug 27, 2000
    Memphis, TN
    YES!:D

3. Okay, I'll give you the Talkbass discount. Just send me $250 and I'll make sure the factory ships one out to you asap ;)

4. Steven Green

Steven Green

Jul 25, 2001
    Pacific NW
    If you have an extra 410XST, 410XLT, 210XLT, 115XLT and 118XL laying around...I'll take 'em!
    That's all... I try not to ask much of others!
    :D ;) :p

5. Do you think the guys at the Eden factory ever just hook up, say, 30 cabinets with a bunch of power amps and take turns playing on it?

That would be a nice job perk.

Actually, that would be a little bit like Tre's rig from POD, now that I think about it...

6. Steven Green

Steven Green

Jul 25, 2001
    Pacific NW
    Ooooo, that would be super!

Oh yeah, I gotta cancel that order....

...you see Aguilar was just swallowed up by Samick, so I'd better head over there ASAP.

:rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

7. Please don't even joke about that! I haven't had a chance to buy my GS112 cab yet.

8. Steven Green

Steven Green

Jul 25, 2001
    Pacific NW
    tee hee hee:p