Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eden in the UK and US!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by andreas_bass, Apr 8, 2001.

1. Hi there!
    I'm thinking of buying an Eden WT-800 head. But the problem is that I live in Sweden and there is no Eden-dealers here. My plan is to take a trip to London or New York and buy the head there. So my question is: Where can I get the best price in London and New York? Which stores? Any good stores with used gear?
    Any other suggestions?

Thank you for helping me out.

Andreas

2. I would order one from www.musiciansfriend.com because they have a generous return policy (I think it's 45 days). The cost of shipping would be far less than your plane ticket.

3. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    I think you'd get a better price from Bass Central.

4. yeah MF overprices their stuff on many items.

5. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer

Dec 10, 2000
    yeah the bass centre in wapping usually has good prices. while you're in london, check out the bass gallery in camden, which is brilliant (good choice and prices)

http://www.thebassgallery.com/

6. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

Yes, when I bought my Eden head I went to the Bass Centre in London and they have loads of Eden stuff - I spent a whole morning trying out different combinations. The Gallery is very good but hard to find and a lot smaller.

But I found the best prices and deals to be from Overwater in Carlisle :

http://www.overwater.co.uk/welcome.html

So once I had decided what I wanted, I actually ordered it and got it sent mail order from Overwater.

7. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    This is off topic but I just wanted to thank you guys on the other side for the links to the Bass Gallery and Overwater. Those sites have some great pix of basses that I've read about but never seen like the Esh and the Sei. Really cool! I was just surprised that I didn't see any Celinder's listed. I know that they are out of business but thought that several of the basses might show up as used.

Us folks on this side should be greatful that we don't have to pay those prices shown.

8. Just a small point...Musicians friend won't ship outside USA.

9. Bass NW Bass NW, and they've got a web page www©bassnw©com super nice guys, thats where i bought my WT-800© I'm pretty sure they ship international©

10. I'll second the recomendation for Bass NW, they can more than likely beat MF's prices also. They did for me on an Eden 115XLT cabinet.