1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eden Metro 2x10 combo into separates

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by DavidEdenAria, Jul 31, 2016.

1. DavidEdenAria

DavidEdenAria

Dec 13, 2013
    On a Hill
    I finally got the headbox completed for my Eden Metro 2x10 Combo!

Made it out of plywood with plenty of glue and screw reinforcement.

Now, my next issue is whether to go back with the small removeable casters on the 2x10 speaker cabinet.

I wouldn't mind if the 2x10 were higher up and I have several sets of very heavy duty casters that are much taller....only issue is these would be fixed casters.

Since the weight is divided up now, I can easily maneuver the 2x10 cabinet much much easier.

What would you folks do about the casters?

2. DavidEdenAria

DavidEdenAria

Dec 13, 2013
    On a Hill
    Any opinions?

I am fairly certain I can install bigger, non removeable casters without being invasive.

I look at it this way, if I use much heavier duty, taller casters, it shouldn't be an issue setting another cabinet PLUS the amp head on top.

Right?

Any downside?

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 9, 2021