Eden Metro 2X10 XLT 600 watts

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by joetiii, Nov 14, 2004.

1. joetiii

Oct 27, 2002
    Very Good condition. no rips, tears burns. no fuzz

2 channel preamp with solid state on one side and a 12AX7 on the other. Parametric EQ, Enhance slap contour, shelving tone control and Compressor.

WT550 poweramp section with 200 watts at 8 ohms, 400 at 4 and 600 at 2 ohms.

Comes with cover, casters, & footswitch

pix available on request

$850 (now $825)

Haven't taken it out in over 9 months and it needs to be played.
  2. How old is it, has it been gigged, are the casters broken (common problem) and is that $850 shipped or plus shipping? (from where also)....whew!
  3. joetiii

Oct 27, 2002
    The back panel shows a date of 1999.

I have used this combo on only four gigs. It was doing duty in my practice studio which we lost last year. Since then its been covered in my basement. I just turned it on and aside from a scratchy volume pot, I can't believe I'm selling this but I need dough to buy a Dingwall.

The casters are not cracked. I had them in the rehearsal space and never really moved it around there or at the 4 gigs.

I am in Massachusetts. 01020 zip code. I think this weighs around 70 lbs but the specs at Eden would say for sure.

Really a great sounding and flexible combo. Most eden amps won't drive a 2 ohm load, but this guy can. tons of headroom.
  4. Thanks for the info...I use one at church but I might be interested in buying my own for home. I love the combo, really warm and punchy...great sound right outta the box. Shipping might be around $50 or $60...I'd have to check. If I can swing it I'll get back to you....