1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Eden Metro 2X10 XLT 600 watts

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by joetiii, Nov 14, 2004.

1. joetiii

joetiii

Oct 27, 2002
    Very Good condition. no rips, tears burns. no fuzz

2 channel preamp with solid state on one side and a 12AX7 on the other. Parametric EQ, Enhance slap contour, shelving tone control and Compressor.

WT550 poweramp section with 200 watts at 8 ohms, 400 at 4 and 600 at 2 ohms.

Comes with cover, casters, & footswitch

pix available on request

$850 (now $825)

Haven't taken it out in over 9 months and it needs to be played.

2. How old is it, has it been gigged, are the casters broken (common problem) and is that $850 shipped or plus shipping? (from where also)....whew!

3. joetiii

joetiii

Oct 27, 2002
    The back panel shows a date of 1999.

I have used this combo on only four gigs. It was doing duty in my practice studio which we lost last year. Since then its been covered in my basement. I just turned it on and aside from a scratchy volume pot, I can't believe I'm selling this but I need dough to buy a Dingwall.

The casters are not cracked. I had them in the rehearsal space and never really moved it around there or at the 4 gigs.

I am in Massachusetts. 01020 zip code. I think this weighs around 70 lbs but the specs at Eden would say for sure.

Really a great sounding and flexible combo. Most eden amps won't drive a 2 ohm load, but this guy can. tons of headroom.

4. Thanks for the info...I use one at church but I might be interested in buying my own for home. I love the combo, really warm and punchy...great sound right outta the box. Shipping might be around $50 or $60...I'd have to check. If I can swing it I'll get back to you....