Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eden Metro & two D112XLT's

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by BStringJerry, Oct 30, 2005.

1. BStringJerry

BStringJerry

Aug 5, 2005
    Texas
    SOLD!!!
    If no takers, they go on Ebay.

For Sale: I have an Eden DC210XLT METRO 1997 model I want to sell. This amp is in great shape, it has no problems or issues. It comes with an Eden cover, casters and footswitch. I want $760 + shipping.

I also have a pair of D112XLT 1x12 speaker cabinets. They are in mint condition, no dents or scratches and never been giged. I want $330 ea. + shipping.

I am not the original owner of the Metro, but it and the 112’s have never left my non smoking house since I’ve owned them. I live in South Texas if someone nearby wants to save shipping charges, maybe meet halfway if it’s not too far.

Here are some pictures of my gear for sale: http://community.webshots.com/user/jfjohn1

2. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Bump for a loud, mean combo at a great price (back when it was just Eden)! :bassist:

3. BStringJerry

BStringJerry

Aug 5, 2005
    Texas
    Thanks for the bump Gruuv

4. BStringJerry

BStringJerry

Aug 5, 2005
    Texas
    Bump for PRICE DROP!

5. flyman

flyman Whoa!!