1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eden NA320

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by bohemond, Mar 17, 2008.

1. bohemond

bohemond

Nov 3, 2007
    Do they still make the NA320 or did they discontinue and call it the RS400? I can't find the NA320 anywhere on the site just the RS400, which is black rather than blue> Thanks for any replies

2. Noobs

Noobs

Feb 11, 2008
    bump

3. Vinny D

Vinny D

Jan 9, 2007
    Warwick, RI
    They are going with the RS series now.
    They are pretty much the same amplifier accept the RS series has a distortion feature.

4. Yes, the RS400 is the new NA320.

5. bohemond

bohemond

Nov 3, 2007
    Great, thanks much guys

6. bohemond

bohemond

Nov 3, 2007
    I see it may not be out yet as The 32os are for sale just about anyplace they sell Eden gear. Can't find RS400 on the various sites I purchase thru

7. Vinny D

Vinny D

Jan 9, 2007
    Warwick, RI
    I would shop around for a good deal on the NA650, seeing how they all are being replaced I would bet you could get great deal on one, plus it would have more power and is 2ohm capable and it also has the *edge* control built in.

8. bohemond

bohemond

Nov 3, 2007
    I will. I wouldnt be interested in the 320 as it doesnt have the edge control. It actually seemed like a so so amp. The 400RBiv GK IMO is better than that NA320 for about the same price or less depending where you buy. Thanks Vinny for the help

9. JBassJohn

JBassJohn

Jan 18, 2007
    I just bought a NA-320 for a backup/bedroom amp. I paid what I thought was a very good price because as Vinny says, they are being replaced.

10. Noobs

Noobs

Feb 11, 2008
    Its hard too find Eden gear around my area. Ive checked 3 places online where I buy and they havent gone down on price for the 320 or 650