Eden Navigator, crown power amp, SKB rack case

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Tim Cole, Apr 8, 2004.

1. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Looking to either sell all outright, or do some trading.

The preamp is an Eden Navigator, near mint condition. Never abused, works 100%, and also comes with the footswitch, owners manual, and a 25' midi cable.

Poweramp is a Crown XLS-602: Bought brand new 6 months or so ago. I tried this on a whim to see how I would like it. No complaints at all. MASSIVE power......1200w @ 8 ohms bridged, and 1680 @ 4. I couldn't turn the master on the pre up past 9 o'clock without blowing the rest of my LOUD band away, through a single 410xlt cab. I'll throw in the nescessary reversed xlr splitter cable for bridged mono operation with it. Near mint. I believe I have the original box, and manuals for it somewhere.

Comes housed in a used, but not abused SKB 6 space rack. This is one of the top of the line cases, not the cheap roto's

I'm asking $900 for everything complete. Interested in trading up, down, or sideways (depending on what you want) on a roadrunner, or wt-800. Will not separate unless someone wants to trade on the navigator first, at which point the rest will become available.

2. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Tim..you have mail on the amp and the cab....
  3. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    tim, you have more pm...
  4. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Doh, sorry neptoon......I have been away from the computer thanks to a thing called work. Due to some trading, with the setup I have, I'll need to keep my navigator and power amp setup. Thanks for all of those that PM'ed, and sorry for the waste of your time.