Eden Navigator, Crown, SKB case Pre/Power setup FS/FT

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Tim Cole, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    I'd prefer to sell this complete, but will also be willing to piece out if someone doesn't want the lot. If you buy all, I will include the reverse polarity xlr splitter needed to bridge the amp, and a 6 space SKB case. Not the roto, the good one. I need $900 plus shipping for the whole lot. I'd be interested in trading this setup for an EA iamp 800, or possibly some other "botique" heads. I would expect the iamp to be the newer current model, with the amp bag. May consider other iamp 800's, but I might like some cash to boot on it.

Separate pricing: (no extras)

Eden Navigator preamp. In near mint (I know of no blemishes) condition. Comes with the Eden footswitch (minor scratches, come on....it's a FOOT switch), power cable, original 6 foot midi cable, and a 25 foot midi cable (for footswitch). $600

Crown XLS 602 power amp. 3 space model in near mint condition as well. Not sure about the current 2 space line, but this one has been a flawless performer for over a year for me now, when I bought it new. 1200 watts@ 8 ohms bridged, 1680@ 4. You won't find one with this kind of power and reliability for the money. $325.

Great powerful gear which has never let me down, I am just in the mood to try other things now. If you are near NW Ohio, you're welcome to stop by and check them out in person.

Email timcole421@yahoo.com if interested.
  2. Blueszilla

Blueszilla Bassist ordinaire

Apr 2, 2003
    The Duke City
    How much does the Crown weigh?
  3. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Not sure on the weight, but it is a heavier one. Still, I carry the whole rack one handed loading in/out.

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    According to the Crown website, it comes in at 27.2 pounds. Everything you want to know about this amp can be found right HERE.

Two reasons to buy this amp...........#1) Tim is a great guy..........#2) It is a great amp, I used to have one.