Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eden Navigator DI question

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Sanctum, Oct 31, 2002.

1. Last night I was running a line out to the PA of my Navigator. I have misplaced my manual, so I am directing my question here.

I seem to remember when I did read the manual, that the front control for DI level was for the Recording DI. Well that didnt work. So I plugged into on of the other ones (left / right main DI) and it worked. So on I went.

Is that correct? I run in stereo mode so does it matter which of those DI's I use? I assume it doesnt really matter in my set up, since I'm not bi-amping, and each channel is the same - no effects in loop, etc.

What if you are running in bi-amp mode? Seems then that unless you were running two lines, you could only do a DI off either the high or low end.

Anyhow, I wish I could find my manual :(

Why did Eden decide we needed three DI's anyhow?

2. Well since nobody responded I'll answer my own question as I found my manual.

I was in fact correct - the control on the front is for the Recording DI. The other two DI's are both post EQ, compressor, etc.

So I tested it out on my PA and it works fine. I guess I didnt have it loud enough or ..... maybe my mute was on. Anyhow, I"m glad it aint broked.

Peace