SOLD Eden Navigator with Foot Switch

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by scowboy, Nov 6, 2017.

1. scowboy

scowboy Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Sacramento area
    Price:
    To keep this thread short and efficient; if you have any questions, comments or offers please “Start a Conversation” with me rather than posting it in the thread.

I'm downsizing my gear footprint and so for sale is my Eden Navigator which includes the foot switch (but no cable!). This is a 2000 model from the Montrose days. It has a new Sovtek 12AX7 WB tube in it; I have tried a few different tubes in the various Navigators I've had and always go with this one because it's a brings some additional warmth.

Price is $325 shipped CONUS. No trades please.

Payment wise I am very happy (think almost prefer) to wait for a check or certified funds in lieu of paying PayPal fees but I will accept PayPal as well.

>>International shipping is ok at buyers expense. Please contact me in advance to determine exact shipping costs.

fullsizeoutput_20f2.jpeg fullsizeoutput_20f3.jpeg fullsizeoutput_20f4.jpeg fullsizeoutput_20f5.jpeg IMG_1144.JPG

2. scowboy

Jun 9, 2006
    Sacramento area
    sold pending payment

3. scowboy

Jun 9, 2006
    Sacramento area
    and gone.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021