1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Eden Navigator WP-100 Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by alfnz, Mar 15, 2021.

1. alfnz

alfnz Supporting Member

May 3, 2016
    Los Angeles
    Price:
    United States
    Hello Fellow TBers. Up for sale is the one and only Eden Navigator preamp. I got this as part of a larger purchase but since I already use Eden amps, I really have no need for this preamp. I've tried it out and it sounds great w that distinct Eden sound many of us love. It's in good condition with a little rack rash up on top. All functions work as intended and it's looking for a good home! Price includes shipping to CONUS.
    • Tube input stage
    • Compressor with variable threshold and rate controls
    • Tube character control
    • Enhance control
    • Semi-parametric EQ
    • DI output control on the front of the unit
    • Mono pre-EQ loop,
    • Stereo post-EQ
    • Side-chain loop with front panel blend pot
    • Variable crossover
    • Stereo LED output meters
    • Tuner out
    • Stereo and mono XLR ouptuts
    • Defeatable limiter
    • Footswitch control for compressor defeat, enhance, mute-to-tune, and turbo boost
    • 17"W x 3.5"H x 12"D
    • 8.5 lbs
    • IMG_6601.jpeg IMG_6611.jpeg IMG_6610.jpeg IMG_6602.jpeg IMG_6602.jpeg IMG_6603.jpeg IMG_6604.jpeg IMG_6587.jpeg IMG_6592.jpeg IMG_6593.jpeg IMG_6594.jpeg IMG_6595.jpeg IMG_6596.jpeg IMG_6598.jpeg IMG_6599.jpeg IMG_6600.jpeg IMG_6605.jpeg

Attached Files:

idealtracks and Viggo51 like this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2021