Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eden Navigator & WT1000 Power Amp

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Peter Parker, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Peter Parker

Peter Parker Banned

Jun 10, 2001
    Eden Navigator and WT1000 power amp for sale with a 4 space rack included. Both are in excellent condition and the footswitch is included. $1200 OBO. NO Trades unless you have a 5 String of equal value.

2. Peter Parker

Peter Parker Banned

Jun 10, 2001
    These pieces are both pre-Washburn(not that that means much) and I may sell seperately.

3. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
  4. Peter Parker

Peter Parker Banned

Jun 10, 2001
    I will have pics in about a week. My wife left the camera at my mother's over the holiday's and I won't be able to get it back until next week. The condition is like new and both have been in a rack since day one. I have plenty of references if anyone wants them.

5. Peter Parker

Peter Parker Banned

Jun 10, 2001
    I may have pics of the rig this weekend. I'll post them here when I get them.

6. murphy

murphy

May 5, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    Hi,
    Would you be interested in a trade of the navigator for a Yamaha BBN5A, in turquoise, maple cap, brass bridge, block inlays, alnico pickups etc.?
    Can send pics.
    I am in Toronto...where are you?
    Cheers
    Murphy