1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Eden Navigator & WT1000 Power Amp

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Peter Parker, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Peter Parker

Peter Parker Banned

Jun 10, 2001
    Eden Navigator and WT1000 power amp for sale with a 4 space rack included. Both are in excellent condition and the footswitch is included. $1200 OBO. NO Trades unless you have a 5 String of equal value.

2. Peter Parker

Peter Parker Banned

Jun 10, 2001
    These pieces are both pre-Washburn(not that that means much) and I may sell seperately.

3. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    pics??

4. Peter Parker

Peter Parker Banned

Jun 10, 2001
    I will have pics in about a week. My wife left the camera at my mother's over the holiday's and I won't be able to get it back until next week. The condition is like new and both have been in a rack since day one. I have plenty of references if anyone wants them.

5. Peter Parker

Peter Parker Banned

Jun 10, 2001
    I may have pics of the rig this weekend. I'll post them here when I get them.

6. murphy

murphy Supporting Member

May 5, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    Hi,
    Would you be interested in a trade of the navigator for a Yamaha BBN5A, in turquoise, maple cap, brass bridge, block inlays, alnico pickups etc.?
    Can send pics.
    I am in Toronto...where are you?
    Cheers
    Murphy