Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eden Nemesis 210, 200 watt fs /ft

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by 4Mal, Sep 11, 2003.

1. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Perfect condition. 10 out of 10. No kidding. Have original box and manual. Specs are here

will post pics later today. The Ebay Value is $400 to $450.

I'm looking for a decent cabinet in trade. will add $ for the right cab. I'm going to drive the cab with a Hartke 3500, so reasonable efficiency is a must. Or enough dinero to do an Avatar 212 plus a few bucks for GAS relief.

The Nemesis 210 will handle small to medium rooms. Suprisingly deep sounding for a 2x10. It has a very clean and quiet Direct Out. Speaker off let's me use the Direct Out to drive my home recording setup nicely.

I'm the second owner. This amp hasn't left my studio since it arrived here and I don't think it ever saw the light of day with owner numero uno either. Clean as a whistle!

2. 4Mal,
    I've got a TBC,("The Bass Company" out of Cali.), 2x10 cab with EB pop out casters. This thing is awesome. Deluxe spring loaded handles, chrome front grille, port holes and horn are surrounded by a nice piece of finished maple. 4 ohms and can easily handle ANY load. I've been using it in medium size clubs, instead of lugging my Peavey 4x10, powered by a Crown CE1000 and a Ampeg SVP preamp. It KILLS in every situation!! Very similar to the top of the line Mesa Boogie 2x10. In fact I had it paired with a Mesa 1x15 w/chrome grill,(looked and sounded fantastic), when we played a few large, outdoor gigs last summer.
    Wanna trade? I hate to part with it but I also hate lugging my power setup to and from rehersal(i keep the 2x10 here and the 4x10 at our rehersal room). I'll take some pics tonight and email them or post it here.
    Hawk:bassist:

3. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    I did a web search on 'The Bass Company' and found one that makes Elec Basses but no cab's. Any info you can forward on that cab ? For instance which driver's ? I'm really after a 2x12 or 4x10 rather than a 2x10, especially in a 4 ohm cab as the Hartke is a 4 ohm rated amp.
    Not saying no, but I'd need a better sense of this cab before I'd pull that particular trigger ... Thanks, Mal

4. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    sale pending. Thanks, Rusty

5. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Nemesis Pic's
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
  7. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Let me just comment to say that I have one of these and I think its a killer amp.

I love the tone and its loud enough for me to use against 2 half stacks. When I use it with my Eden cab I have plenty of volume for most situations.

Peace
    Nick