Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eden Nemesis 212P???

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by punchybass, Mar 28, 2004.

1. Does anyone have any reviews/opinions on this new combo amp??

2. I had one for a while. I think it's the best sounding Nemesis combo, a lot more versatile than the 2x10 or the 15".

Just make sure to put a board with casters underneaths if you play on wooden floor stages. It can get boomy, all Nemesis combos do. For bigger gigs you could add a 2x10, which really kicks and is pretty affordable.

3. Im a sock

Im a sock

Dec 23, 2002
    Central MA
    I owned the 210 combo for a short time several years ago, and it had a problem at higher volumes. I don't know if this is consistent for all nemesis combos, but you should be aware of it.

4. bmc

bmc

Nov 15, 2003
    Switzerland
    I'm curious to know what the problem was. I've been using one for 4 years of steady gigging with no problems.

5. Thanks for the replies. I wasn't as specific as I should have been. It's my understanding that Nemesis just came out with a NEW combo amp. There are several different models, but the one I'm interested in is the NC212-P. I think this replaces an older version with the same exact model name. Check out their website "eden-electronics.com" and go to the Nemesis combo amps section. This is the amp I want to know about. Thanks again guys for your input on your amps. I think I'm going to go for it!!!

6. bmc

bmc

Nov 15, 2003
    Switzerland
    The Eden website is not up to date. I sometimes wonder if they know it exists.

Go to Music123 to see what the new models looks like. They have pics of the new line. The new 212 and 410 models are 320 watts according to Music123. The 1-15 is redesigned and 250 watts, as is is 210.