Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eden - Nemesis 4x10 combo

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Bryndog, Jul 20, 2004.

1. Hey,
    Anyone ever used on of these new Eden Nemesis 4x12 combo amps yet?
    I was chatting to my local guitar shop owner about amps etc and he reckoned for the money, you cant do much better than one of these. I am in the market for a new amp and I thought I`d ask you lot. They're not officially available in the UK(which is where i am) yet, but I figure some of you guys must have used one or at least heard from someone who has.
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
    B

2. steve_man

steve_man

May 15, 2002
    I recently plaed one. It sounds good and I like the head features better on it than the Eden Time Traveler.

However, this amp reminds me of the Eden CXC's. Which I hate. It feels like the speakers are going to blow up if you turn the head up. Not to mention the clip light on the Time Taveler thinks it's in Las Legas going through the cabinets.

The nemesis speakers sound like they are bit better (they sound like they handle a little more power but they seem like they are in the same ball park as the CX cabinets).