Eden / Nemesis Cabs

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by warwickbass, Jan 22, 2002.

1. warwickbass

Dec 8, 2001
    How much of a diffrence is there in sound?
  2. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    A lot, IMO. I'd buy SWR before I'd buy Nemesis. If you scrape up enough to get Eden, you won't sit around second guessing yourself. You'll just enjoy the great tone you're hearing. Used is good. Try a D-410XLT. You'll never go back to chickens.

3. warwickbass

Dec 8, 2001
    Ok I was asking my friend who just got a job at Eden Electronics and he was saying that theres not too drastic of a diffrence between the speakers and tweeders used but the edens were higher quality... tho he is pretty new there and dosent know all the ropes yet so maybe the both of us are a little uninformed.:rolleyes:
  4. SRSiegel

SRSiegel Guest

Sep 17, 2001
    Ann Arbor, Michigan
    im bumping this up, cuz it pokes at my curiosity... how would you guys who have played through both compare the loudness of the two, effiency sound qualities, etc? does the eden have a bigger bass response (i would assume so) ? i know edens are supposed to be more efficient (by a hair). by like 1 0r 2 dB SPL i think, but is that really percievable? are the nemesis speakers still considered as "painfully loud" as the edens? thanks all.