1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eden Nemesis NC-410

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by dsDodgers, Sep 15, 2008.

1. dsDodgers

dsDodgers Banned

Sep 7, 2008
    sunny so cal
    nemesis 410
    any personal experience?
    goods, bads, uglies?

would you buy it?would u buy it again?

thanks

2. GOX42

GOX42

Sep 28, 2000
    rising sun indiana
    Hey man these are great combo amps I had one for a while loaned it to a guy for his band and he promptly gave it away I'm still looking for another one. I used min e for everything from church music to metal. the 8-10 and nemisis head even sounded better. lot of cool tones you can pull outa this amp. GOX42

3. RCCollins

RCCollins Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2008
    San Diego, California
    I have the NA-320, which is the head version of this combo, and it is great - simple and powerful tone controls, very flexible tone!

4. qtowens

qtowens

May 30, 2008
    Ferndale, MI
    Owned an NC-200p (2x10") combo, one of the first made in 1995 until just a few months ago. Only sold it to get my Hartke LH1000. Man, it held up (minus blowing the tweeter, no biggie for me)... Auto accidents, freezing temps, MARATHON jam sessions... I miss it!

Attached Files:

5. Mystic Michael

Mystic Michael Hip No Ties

Apr 1, 2004
    New York, NY
    Plenty of personal experience. Mine is a 1996 unit, which I purchased in 1997 and have played frequently ever since...

I actually own an NC-410 plus an NC-210 (also a 1996 unit) - and can recommend them both. Clean, warm (for a SS amp), deep tone with a surprising amount of volume, and lots of nice signal processing features for a moderately-priced combo amp.

MM