1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eden Nemesis NC200 4x10 Combo FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jrock357mag, Aug 10, 2007.

1. jrock357mag

jrock357mag

Nov 29, 2006
    Columbus Ohio
    Up for sale is an Eden Nemesis 4x10 combo with a 200watt head. Eden has since bumbed the wattage up on the new 4x10 combo to 320 watts. This is the older version that is 200 watts RMS @ 4ohms 500watts max. Cab is in excellent condition, sat in my closet from 1998 until last fall when I started playing again. THe only problem i had with this combo is that the compressor went out and didnt work when took it out from its short "nap" those 7 years. The amp was serviced by Abell Audio here in Columbus Ohio and works perfectly. Would prefer local pick up only, that way you could hear the amp in person, I will consider shipping but buyer must cover shipping cost. $500 gets it and i do take paypal, cashiers check, cash in person, Thanks, Jared

2. jrock357mag

jrock357mag

Nov 29, 2006
    Columbus Ohio
    Oh, Im here in Columbus Ohio, so if you are in Cincinnati, Cleveland, Toledo, or Dayton, I might be willing to drive part way!

3. jrock357mag

jrock357mag

Nov 29, 2006
    Columbus Ohio
    Amp SOLD locally