Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eden Nemesis NC210 Comments?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by AxtoOx, Dec 15, 2005.

1. AxtoOx

AxtoOx

Nov 12, 2005
    Duncan, Okla.
    I'm not happy at all w/ my practice amp. It's a GK Backline 110. I hope the other GK's are not like this one. Anyhow I'm looking at getting a Nemesis NC210 for a backup/practice amp. Any comments?

2. a good choice...it sounds like an eden at a much less cost...i'd get it if i were you!

3. resol

resol Guest

Feb 21, 2005
    i have the NC-210 250w version

after about 6months use, i have to say its pretty awesome for a combo. Very versatile, warm-sounding for a solid state amp, and great punch from the 2x10's. also pretty solid in construction

using it solely for pratice is a waste - it can easily do small to medium gigs...

4. AxtoOx

AxtoOx

Nov 12, 2005
    Duncan, Okla.
    That's why I say backup. I plan on using it when I can avoid hauling the Ampeg,sounds like I may use it more.
    Then there are no problems cutting through a decent drummer and a half stack?

5. jimbob

jimbob

Dec 26, 2001
    Charlotte NC
    Endorsing Artist: Acoustica Mixcraft; Endorsing Artist: DR Strings
    Yes, you can play Small, Medium and sometimes Large gigs with it...and yes it will cut through a 1/2 stack and big drums at a gig. If you have high volume at practice it's cool if you can set the amp as far away from you as possible...the thing will toss some tone, I have owned mine for 4+ years and have had great luck with it. It has a ton of high end features, very reliable, sounds great and an awsome value for the money.