Eden Nemesis NC210 Comments?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by AxtoOx, Dec 15, 2005.

1. AxtoOx

Nov 12, 2005
    Duncan, Okla.
    I'm not happy at all w/ my practice amp. It's a GK Backline 110. I hope the other GK's are not like this one. Anyhow I'm looking at getting a Nemesis NC210 for a backup/practice amp. Any comments?
  2. a good choice...it sounds like an eden at a much less cost...i'd get it if i were you!
  3. resol

resol Guest

Feb 21, 2005
    i have the NC-210 250w version

after about 6months use, i have to say its pretty awesome for a combo. Very versatile, warm-sounding for a solid state amp, and great punch from the 2x10's. also pretty solid in construction

using it solely for pratice is a waste - it can easily do small to medium gigs...
  4. AxtoOx

Nov 12, 2005
    Duncan, Okla.
    That's why I say backup. I plan on using it when I can avoid hauling the Ampeg,sounds like I may use it more.
    Then there are no problems cutting through a decent drummer and a half stack?
  5. jimbob

Dec 26, 2001
    Charlotte NC
    Endorsing Artist: Acoustica Mixcraft; Endorsing Artist: DR Strings
    Yes, you can play Small, Medium and sometimes Large gigs with it...and yes it will cut through a 1/2 stack and big drums at a gig. If you have high volume at practice it's cool if you can set the amp as far away from you as possible...the thing will toss some tone, I have owned mine for 4+ years and have had great luck with it. It has a ton of high end features, very reliable, sounds great and an awsome value for the money.