eden nemesis nc210

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Tony h, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Tony h

Tony h

Dec 30, 2005
    Oakland CA , USA
    new to the board, about to get one of these, heard they are really good, Ive not played on one. All the feedback is great on them

any other comments on them ?

2. AxtoOx

Nov 12, 2005
    Duncan, Okla.
    Hi Tony, I was just wondering if you got one yet or not, saw your post on the Eden site. My opinion hasn't changed. They are very good little amps and LOUD for a 250. Handles my 5 string just fine and the highs are still there.
    Good luck.
  3. resol

resol Guest

Feb 21, 2005
    the NC-210 is great amp for the money
    great punch from the 2x10's, great eq, and solidly built...

love mine :)
  4. Tony h

Tony h

Dec 30, 2005
    Oakland CA , USA
    yeah think I'm gonna go for it, music123 has a good deal, ready somewhere that stingrays sound really nice through them
    thanks again
  5. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I used to own one. Nice little combo. If you add a quality external cabinet it sounds dramatically better, the amp section is really nice. I used to stack my Nemesis 210 combo on top of my Eden D210T cabinet. The sound coming out of the Eden cab was dramatically better to my ears than the sound coming out f the combo. They are light as a feather, so nice and easy to move.
  6. jimbob

Dec 26, 2001
    Charlotte NC
    Endorsing Artist: Acoustica Mixcraft; Endorsing Artist: DR Strings
    I have one and it is simply the best amp I have ever owned. RELIABLE (Played a couple hundred gigs with it...carpeting tore last gig :bawl: ) Feature Rich, Very Light, QUIET Balanced Output, I have played Large and Small gigs with it and it rules! :hyper:
  7. bmc

Nov 15, 2003
    Used one for five years of steady gigging. Great tube like tone when you push it. Very warm sounding amp. Loved it. Lightweight, flexible tone, pushes air, loud, very portable. All the stuff you want in a combo. ...and a good price for what you get.