1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Eden Nemesis NC320 4x10 Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Darbitrator, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Darbitrator

Darbitrator Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2018
    Price:
    $350
    Nice to see all the love this hard-to-find combo gets on this forum! This 4 ohm beauty has served me well, along with the matching 15" cab (for larger venues only). Great tone, built-in compression, sem-parametric EQ and classic Eden Enhance control. Casters for easy roll in and out.

I generally keep the EQ flat, blend in some Enhance, and use the semi to dial in whatever frequency needs adjustment for the room. The composite enclosure is very forgiving and eliminates the over-boom of some plywood cabs.

Sorry to part with this rig but my 59 year old back has turned on to a Markbass rig. However, take note that this combo weighs in (65 lbs.) lighter than its Hartke, Fender Bassman, SWR and Ampeg competitors.

I'll include the extension cab for $200. Buyer pays shipping. Thanks friends.

20180801_123034. 20180801_123045. 20180801_123105. 20180801_123200. 20180801_123314.

Mertle72 likes this.
  2. Mertle72

Mertle72 Supporting Member

Dec 20, 2013
    Missouri
    Great rigs, you’ll definitely miss this one. I keep kicking myself for letting mine go!!!!! GLWTS!!!!!!!

3. Darbitrator

Darbitrator Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2018
    Thanks for rubbing it in ... Ha-ha. Yeah it is certainly a trade-off.

One other thing that occurred to me about this amp ... I believe that earlier versions of this combo had a light grey felt exterior and a "Nemesis" logo on the grill similar to the one on the amp section shown in the pic above. I much prefer the traditional Eden-looking logo on mine and the typical black exterior. Same with the extension cab.