1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eden Nemesis NS-200 or Carvin MB210?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by unclebass, Mar 6, 2016.

1. unclebass

unclebass

Dec 17, 2012
    Been looking at getting another bass amp and both of these are currently available on local Craigslist page. Both are listed for $250, but the Eden looks to have some age on it and the Carvin appears to be near mint. I'm pretty sure I could pick up either one for $200 even. I missed out on a Peavey TNT130 listed for only $50 last week, could kick myself. It even had the Black Widow speaker in it. I like the apparent portability of these two amps, and they both have the same dual 10 speaker setup and nearly identical power output. I know nothing about either one of them, but the reviews I can find suggest that they are both excellent amps. I would like the input of the collective TB knowledge base to help me make my decision. Please don't hold anything back.

2. I'm gonna flip a coin for you, an my decision will be final ok? Heads, Eden --Tails, Carvin
    -flip-
    OK, heads it was. They call me Mr. Decision Maker.

3. shawshank72

shawshank72

Mar 22, 2009
    Canada
    Personally id go carvin.
    Then save up for the other carvin 210 to add on if needed.

4. unclebass

unclebass

Dec 17, 2012
    Thought sure there would be more than 1 1/2 opinions on this...

5. I have the Carvin MB15 and its been a great dependable amp. The folks that have the MB2/10 seem to be happy
    with it also. Check out the Carvin microbass thread. Lots of good info there. I have zero experience with Eden
    but I can't recall hearing any bad reports on them.