1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eden Nemesis RS400 rackable?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jjl5590, Sep 26, 2008.

1. jjl5590

jjl5590 Banned

Mar 28, 2008
    London, UK
    hi guys,

is the Eden Nemesis RS400 Bass Head rackable, or does any one know if there is a hard case you can buy for it?

thanks

2. All Nemesis amps come with 'ears' you can screw on, and with that they fit perfectly in a 19" rack....

3. jjl5590

jjl5590 Banned

Mar 28, 2008
    London, UK
    oh right so they actually come with all the equipment needed to rack? i havent seen a single picture of one where it is actually racked. do you know if there is a wooden sleeve available for it?

thanks

4. yeah, they come equipped with all you need to rack it.....but I have never seen a woorden sleeve for it, so I don't know if that exists.:rollno:

5. Nick Kay

Nick Kay

Jul 26, 2007
    Toronto, Ontario
    I don't think Eden is in the business of making rack cases, but any standard 2U rack case will house that amp. It's only 10" deep, so you'll probably be able to get away with a shallow rack, as well.

6. My RS400 is racked. In a standard 2U case; did it with the rack ears that came with it. You cannot 'sleeve' it because it has a vent on the side. Rack ears provide the nessesary space for the cooling system to work.