1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eden Nemesis RS700 Rack Ear Kit

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by gordon5377, Mar 24, 2009.

1. gordon5377

gordon5377

Mar 15, 2009
    I am trying to locate a rack ear kit for an Eden Nemesis RS700. I have been told that you can use the kit from an NA650, but I have had no luck in finding one (including Musician's Friend, eBay, even the on-line store at Eden). Any suggestions?

I was also told that all new Eden amps come with rack ears, so if I did buy the RS700, I would have the kit. Can anyone confirm if this is true?

Thanks for your help.

2. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

I am considering at this very amp myself as well as the Hartke LH1000. The 'man' at the local brick 'n' mortar music store said the rack ears are included.

I just wish I could decide between the 2.

3. Mystic Michael

Mystic Michael Hip No Ties

Apr 1, 2004
    New York, NY
    You have very good taste. After an extensive evaluation of my many options, I've settled on exactly two. You guessed it: it's these two - the RS700 and the LH1000! I'm considering getting both of them! :hyper:

MM