1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eden Nemisis NC212 Combo....any good??

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Nifty, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Nifty

Nifty

Jun 29, 2007
    I'm looking at buying a Nemesis NC212 Combo, and would appreciate any feedback from any one who owns one, has owned one or has played through one!! Thanks!!

2. Sipuri

Sipuri

May 26, 2007
    Hi,
    I am owner of the new RS212 (which followed the NC212), should be similiar apart from the new edge control (tube preamp similulation).

Tone an punch of the 212 are perfect. I like also the design and handlich very much. What I do not like at all is the noticable hum of the combo, further the poor fixing of the amp in its wooden frame of the box. Talked to Eden (Germany) a lot, they did some solder works (grounding problems) but hum it is still disturbing matter.

Eden Germany have contacted Eden Electronics/US but the matter is still unsolved since about 8 weeks.

So check out before you buy, don't hesitate to contact me in case of further questions.

Regards forom Bavaria/Germany

Steve

3. Nifty

Nifty

Jun 29, 2007
    Thanks Steve, I haven't seen the RS 212 down here in Australia as yet, but I will keep your comments in mind. Nev

4. HMZ

HMZ Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2003
    USA-Mineola
    I have a Eden/Nemesis NC-210 for sale on e-bay. This combo sounds amazing and its very light and sounds huge. I'm only selling it because I just got a Markbass amp.

5. Nifty

Nifty

Jun 29, 2007
    Shame your not down under!!

6. dannnnn

dannnnn

Nov 14, 2007
    Beaufort, SC
    I have the NC212 and I like it. I like the simplicity and the fact that it's not too heavy. It has good volume, but I wish it sounded a little brighter sometimes.