1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eden Nemisis RS212 VS RS210

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by flea claypool, Sep 8, 2008.

1. flea claypool

flea claypool

Jun 27, 2004
    Ireland
    ok so im used to playin 15's all the time and the odd gig where i get to play a 4x10 maybe.. so ive gone throu all my choices and i quite like the look of the Nemisis amps (feel free to comment on reliability) being ireland i have 2 choices being hartke or ashdown (thats right not even a ampeg) :eek:

so i love the power of a 15" speaker but i also love the tightness of a 10" (dunno how to describe sorry) so upon looking at combo's i came across the RS212 which i seem sold on.. would i be far in saying i may be gettin best of both worlds with 12" speakers??

also looked at the GK Rb700/210 combo?? what would be the sound difference if any between GK and nemisis ??

cheers guys

2. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    The 212 kicks rear end and takes names. GREAT combo.

EDIT:

Your username reminds me of soup sandwich for some reason.

3. allexcosta

allexcosta

Apr 7, 2004
    I used to have a Nemesis 2x10, great combo, but a little too bassy for my tastes. Mids and highs don't really come through. GK is a better option IMO.

4. 62bass

62bass

Apr 3, 2005
    The GK sounds bigger, louder and more musical. But it's heavier. I don't know how reliable the Nemesis is but the GK is very reliable. The Nemesis isn't a bad amp by any means. I've liked the ones I've tried for what they are. But I like the sound, power and flexibility of the GK. And with the GK you can add an extension cabinet if you want and the output power will increase because they'll be in parallel. I think (but I may be wrong) that with the Nemesis it connects extension cabs in series.

5. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    I had the GK 1001 RBII 212 combo for a while.

The Nemesis 212 combo was louder, had more low end. Jusy my observation.