1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Eden opinion wanted.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Stanley Design, Apr 22, 2006.

1. A)NA650, 4ohm NSP410, 4ohm NSP212 (I ordered these and took them home today)

Orrrrr....

B)NA650, 8ohm D212XLT, 8ohm D212XLT (I could return the cabs, buy one new and one in mint off a buddy for a good price)

These two options would be basically the same price. The real Eden 212 is less than 100 dollars more than the Nemesis 410 is. I think I would rather the real cabs, even though heavier, would be better sounding and higher in resale value, correct? I think probaly...

A)lighter, less hassle, matching stack (ALL nemesis) all completely brand new.

B)better sounding, better quality construction, higher resale value. I like 12's.

2. AxtoOx

AxtoOx

Nov 12, 2005
    Duncan, Okla.
    Good question, I play a Nemesis NC210 (actually the amp says NC250) for my practice amp and couldn't be happier, and they tend to hold a good resale value, I don't know about the cabs, but I would think the same. Best unit I've run into made in China, but Eden keeps strict QC on them.
    Personally I don't like to mix stuff but I also am very impressed with my World Tour and David series stuff I use for my main rig. They hold their value well.
    I don't know how much better sounding just the cab would make. Nemesis sounds good. If you were changing heads, I would go w/ the David cab. I would stick w/ matching stuff. JMO.