1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

eden or epifani ?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by darren00, Mar 17, 2010.

1. darren00

darren00

Mar 17, 2010
    Hi there

I am currently looking at a 4x10 cab,either an eden xlt or epifani ps series just intrested to know what owners of these cabs think of them thanks.

2. Rick Auricchio

Rick Auricchio Registered Bass Offender

Both are excellent cabinets, but they surely sound different. You'd have to listen to decide which gives the tone you like.

3. Generally speaking from my experince anyway...Eden's are mid rangey sounding and Epifani's are more wide and open sounding which is what I prefer at least. I dont think you can go wrong with either.

4. I'm talking about the XLT line of Eden's. I've heard the XST line is more open sounding with deeper low and what not.

5. Lo-E

Lo-E

Dec 19, 2009
    Brooklyn, NY
    I've only got limited experience with Epifani, but I love my Eden XLTs.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 1, 2020